Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nice study break

This weekend has been a nice study break. I feel like I finally managed to slow down... I hadn't done so since DC. Geez, how long ago was that? After my birthday... oh, man.
The train ride yesterday and doing pretty much nothing today was good. I woke up at 7:30 am with no alarm or anything... I just kinda woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I worked on the revision of my paper. It's done. Ready to turn in. I worked on it in the morning and then I slept some more until I got ready and got to school to study Ad Principles with Charisma. We studied just a little bit because she had to go watch Grey's Anatomy.
So I came into the coffeeshop and I'm working on my final paper due Thursday-- It's my spiritual autobiography. It's almost done because my draft was so good (ha!).
AND I got a free Mocha with whipped cream... I guess the person that ordered it left. So I got it. How nice was that!

No comments: