Monday, May 29, 2006

Stolen memories

(emphasis in stolen)




Reading the blogs of the girls studying in Rome has been nice. Some of them go into detail of what they see and what they think about that crazy, beautiful city and its people; some others just post a couple of photos with very little explanation or they are vague in their journal entries... the vague memories leave room for my imagination to play a part. It's like I'm also constructing my own memories of their trip with pieces of my traveling adventures of the past.

I've stolen some of their photos. Some of my favorite ones. If you want to read and see what I'm talking about just go to the links on my "familiar lives" section on the side bar and see the ones that say "in Rome." They're click-worthy.



In addition to my Rome-blog reading, I watched the movie "Only You" on tv the other night. It's one of my favorite movies and it just happened to be on tv the night I decided to watch something. It was nice :)

No comments: