Saturday, September 16, 2006

Latin Soul Night

Last night was the Latin FNL. It was fun. There was a Cuban band (www.havananrg.com) playing that, Ay Dios Mio, was so gooooooood!!! I had some paintings in exhibit and there was lots of food-- Salvadoran food. Oh Yes, we didn't have Chartwells cater for a change, we had food from Savor Latino in Springdale. So I had 2 pupusas with salsa and curtido, and that just made my night a little more special.
I also saw Gigi and LaTrice. I hadn't seen LaTrice in awhile, so it was nice to see my chicas again. It was really neat, I saw many friends from around. I have to admit, though, I was a little scared for my life... I didn't know if the Cuban men from the band were gonna do something to me if they were to see the Che painting I was displaying inside the union.

More Latin Soul Night photos here.

No comments: