Thursday, August 04, 2005

Artist Reception pictures

Here are the pictures of my artist reception on July 25th.


This is in the Anne Kittrell Art Gallery...


The food was good and it looked nice...
A lot of my favorites on that table, including coffee!!!


This is one of the paintings I sold.
Untitled. Acrylics on paper.


This is T.Vo and Sara Hillis (right).
Sara was the one responsible for putting everything together for the show and the reception... THANK YOU SARITA!


This is "The Two Berthas" Oils on board.


Latinas leaders in the community...


This is Janet and her husband. They bought one of my paintings...


This is "My Fire" one of my favorites...


Friends having a nice time...


More friends and my two uncles (right)


Professor Coustaut bought that painting on the back.


Here is the first "SOLD" I wrote!!!


Here is Margarita "Maga" and the Univision cameras, getting ready for the interview...


Luces, cámara, acción!!!


This is my expressionistic self-portrait. Another one of my favorites...


Dr. Watkins from the J-dept with my friends from the MNews...
They are both UA Jour alumni.


This picture cracks me up! I'm with Adrain and D Richmond.
I don't remember what Adrain was saying... but THAT expression is worth a million!


And... here are some pretty flowers that we had for decoration :)

Sara took all the pictures (except the one she's in, I don't know who took that one). She has been AWESOME... I'm very greatful. It was an amazing experience, and this will probably be the last time I talk *much* about it, because I figure you all are tired of reading about it, already. :)

Anyway... time to move on... next step: NYC!!! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like them alot it there all really colorful which shows how well rounded and diverisfed you are...which are really good quailites! you know you could move to new orleans and open up and art gallery!!!

well i especially like the open of the guy reading the book on a chair...

ryan