Friday, August 12, 2005

I go for the strawberries!

I love strawberries.
I was at the SIL today and they had food leftover from BJ's good-bye reception, so as always, I found myself going for the strawberries instead of things like chocolate cupcakes or lemon pie (although I like lemon pie a lot!). And I thought about it for a moment, right after grabbing some strawberries I thought to myself "I always go for the strawberries."

Reflection time is so important, isn't it?

I had a great conversation today with PM. Awesome. And I wish I could say more about it, but I'm still thinking over all the things that were said.

Anywaysos, I was Thai-frustrated today. I was supposed to go for Thai with my supervisor, but she had to go check on her mom because the lady called her that she didn't feel well. I really wanted Thai today... I hope Mrs. S is better now. So I came home, ate a sandwich and took a nap. A three-hour nap. I woke up at 5 pm. I guess I needed that. And well, that's all for now. I have some things I need to do:

- finish the translation for the Children's Safety Center
- figure out which class to enroll in, since Media Law is not a freakin option this semester (bitter about this)
- work on the HH Month paintings
- write a thank-you letter
- reflect

I think that's about it, although I'm sure I'll think of something else I need to do while I'm working on these things... it always happens.

2 comments:

Lurid said...

I always go for the strawberries too. Especially this time of year, when they're all fresh and delish and full of sun instead of hydroponic flourescence...

and, "it's raining models" is a really funny post title. :)

Anonymous said...

Bertha! It's me, Jessica! I like reading your journal. :)
And I'll pose as a model for you anytime, if you'd want me to, anyway.
How's life at CCOA & school treating you? Is Trish still there? Tell her hello & give her a big hug for me if she is. And tell her I still think Matthew is the handsomest little guy in the world LOL I wanna see a pic of him, I'm sure he's gotten so much bigger.
Did I tell you that my Matt & I are trying to ... uh... EXPANDING our family? :) hehe

<3,
Jessica