Monday, August 08, 2005

New painting & a happy bday!


This is the painting I made for Chris' bday. Happy bday, niña! I hope you have a great day and I hope you liked my version of "las mañanitas" this morning.
Hey... don't you love when other people title your paintings?! No?! Me either!!! This one is untitled, and this morning it was called "The sunflower girl." I would name it "La mujer en trenzas" or something like that... but it's untitled. I don't like "The sunflower girl." What kind of name is that?! It makes me think of a little girl in some school play in which she had to dress like a (you guessed) a sunflower.

Funny quote (that has nothing to do with anything):
“These new kids, they never last. Sooner or later they all... stop lasting” - Joey, from Friends.

1 comment:

BEGT said...

The perfect name is the one that the artist gives it. Even if it is untittled.