Tuesday, August 02, 2005

On "De Todo Un Poco"

"De Todo Un Poco" is a TV show in the local Univision station, it is conducted by Margarita "Maga" Lund. And well... I just saw the special on my exhibit!!! :) :) :)

Today at about 6 pm a friend of mine called me that she saw me on TV and said that she liked my art, and then she told me that the show airs again at 10 pm... so there I was, sitting in front of my TV at 10 pm sharp... Ooohh... I couldn't stop smiling!!! The whole 30 minutes was on the exhibit!!! It was like reliving the whole thing :D :D :D

Maga interviewed my sister, my mother, Ana - a Latina community leader, Yolanda - another community leader, and me :) And all the shots were nice, wow... there was a lot of people there... A lot of different people. I received an email from a lady friend of mine, she's a student affairs professional at the UA; it was one of the most touching, wonderful messages I've received in a while... and she mention the fact that the group in attendance was very diverse... I didn't notice until today, I was watching for that on the TV show... but really, I saw my friends. And that's what made it such an amazing experience, I was surrounded by many people I love and that have supported me since the very moment they met me. I'm so thankful for all of them... I'm so blessed.

So if I had come down to cloud nine... I'm up on cloud eleven again!!!

1 comment:

Lurid said...

I'm so happy for you! How exciting! :)