Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Textbooks, time & sleepiness

I'm sleepy today. I've been reading, painting, and doing a lot of stuff lately to get ready for school. I've been looking for my textbooks online because it'll be cheaper to buy them online. Textbooks are SO overpriced. It's all thanks to the textbook mafia... don't mess with THAT family!

On another note, I need to learn how to manage my time better. With one of my friends we've talked many times about the need of a time-management class... Anyway, I'll stop here. I'm sleepy... zzZZZZ

2 comments:

Lurid said...

Why o why are textbooks priced like they are...it's so ridiculous! As if college students have any money anyway!

I hope you're able to find some good cheap ones online.

Coco said...

Gracias por pasar por mi camino...
Good luck with school!

I am so glad to hear that there are Latino Artists out there!! Keep painting! Yes, your painting style is influenced by VanGogh- I too LOVE his Starry Night painting.

Yo tambien (disque) tengo habilidades para pintar- pero ahorita por lo pronto no siento la necesidad de pintar.

When my father was terribly ill, I felt the need to paint...to relieve stress. That was my first experience with "painting"- and once he passed away I haven't gone back to it!

Take Care,
http://msestrella-duran.blogspot.com/