Thursday, August 04, 2005

Done with CHEM

I'm free!!! I had my last Chemistry class today and something unexpected happened. After about 35 minutes of lecturing on Aminoacids or something, the professor said, "well... that's all. No test tomorrow, that's all I have." I had to take a second to clear the mess in my head, and said to myself, "Did he say 'no test tomorrow'?!" Oh man! I was so happy!!! No final and I got an A in the class... very nice!!! He put away his things (his book and notebook) and then left saying "see ya later alligator." My classmates and I hung around for a little longer and talked about the situation... it was so weird. But then again, he does things like that... we never knew what he would come up with the next second. Crazyness.

Anyway! I'm free!!! Now I have to go do my things... I have a lot to do today, but right now... I'm singing Gwen Stefani's "Holla Back Girl." Oh yeah... I'm in a WOO-HOO mood, people! :)

No comments: